Complete Turn-Key Sitework Development
Mizzy Construction offers a complete sitework development package: From cutting down trees on day one, to moving thousands of cubic yards of dirt to shape your site, to installing the utility infrastructure to serve your building, to installing traffic signs, and finally, to sweeping your parking lot the night before opening day - Mizzy Construction does it all. Here's just a short list of the services you can expect in our bid scope:
- Site Clearing & Grubbing
- Site Demolition
- Erosion Control Installaion
- Site Cuts & Fills
- Site Drainage Installation
- Site Water Installation
- Site Sanitary Installation
- Electrical & Gas Line Excavation & Backfill
- Structural Excavation
- Underslab Utility Excavation
- Structural Excavation
- Gravel & Processed Base Installation
- Pavement Installation
- Site Concrete Flatwork
- Precast Concrete, Granite, and Cast-In-Place Curbing Installation
- Modular Block Retaining Wall Construction
- Precast Concrete Paver Installation
- Fencing Installation
Robust Fleet Of Equipment
When it comes to heavy equipment, there aren't many contenders who can match what we have. We measure things like excavators, loaders, and dump trucks using figures in the tens, twenties, and even thirties - not just single digits. Our equipment fleet gives us authority over any landscape, and comfortably affords us the ability to run multiple high volume earthwork jobs at the same time. You can rest assured that when it comes to iron and steel, we are more than equipped to handle anything this earth can throw at us.
Technology In The Field
When it comes to innovation in the field, Mizzy Construction is not your typical construction company. We don't embrace technology for technology's sake - we embrace it to make our company more efficient, which translates into a lower cost for your project.
"We use respective technologies for their expediency; that is, for the unique advantages they will offer us in delivering a superior product at production times once thought impossible. We are on the cutting edge of construction technology."
- Our mobile jaw crusher, cone crusher, and screening plant operations bring on-site material processing and recycling to your project, allowing you to get the most value from the resources already present on your site. Material processing in conformance with the CTDOT M.05.01 specification is commonplace to us, and means that on-site pavement subbase generation can now be a reality for your project.
- Our laser-guided automated motor grader brings precision to slab fine-grading, insuring uniform slab thickness for your building slabs. Our sloping cone lasers bring perfection to the construction of your ball fields.
- Through the use of our TotalStation and Data Collector technologies, construction staking and layout can be done in-house, adding a distinct level of control to the development of your site. Our ability to collect, interpret, and share data files with the engineer allows for unforeseen site conditions to be worked out as quickly and accurately as possible.